I have taken naturally to car philosophy. As I sat behind the wheel one fine evening, this thought came into my mind. That life could be interpreted as a long driving lane with a series of traffic signals, twists and turns, short cuts, the entire works.
- Some people rest at traffic signals, while others seem impatient to move on
- Some people jump signals while morality in the form of a khaaki policeman blows a shrill whistle
- Some people just want to get ahead
- … those that do, do not know what to do when they are ahead, so they keep on cruising
- Some people do not want to take risks, so they go with the flow
- Yes, there are beggars!
I think I can go on and on with this analogy … what do you think?