Some highs which makes Diwali all the more sweet for me –
- More than a year complete at 13 Llama Studio
- We shifted to a brand new office
- We are going to our alma mater for summer placements
- All’s well on the home front
- The kids are going to be alright :-)
May this Diwali usher in a period of well being and prosperity to all of you! Let the light chase away the dark thoughts and usher forth a time of wealth and knowledge.
Wishing every one of you a very happy and prosperous Diwali.
I remember during my bachelor days, I would get up early in the morning and be all ready. Then my friends and I would meet up in the local ganesha temple (Parleshware mandir). Half the suburb of Vile-Parle would eventually turn up there, and what a festive time it used to be!!
After that, we used to go as a group to all our friends’ house to “sample” the faraal. By the time we used to be done, it would be lunch time and that meant more goodies!!