While the Twitter world went abuzz with the Mumbai Rains, I was not seeing the big deal with rains. So what?
Then I went to my car on my drive back to home.
- Potholes are not visible, you have to look for them and differentiate the pot holes from shallow puddles
- The car is slow to react
- You come to know nuances of your car when driving in rains, it makes noises that you never knew it could!!
- Vipers + Drizzle makes for an irritating screensaver while driving
- WIndows and windshield fogs up
- Mumbaikars run to their home like madmen when it rains, in cars. So more traffic
All this in one drive back home. Eagerly waiting the monsoons :-)