This month I started a new chapter in my life. My life at 30 –
- All those late nights and chat sessions can’t be done now. Friends are all tied up in their own hassles and no one has time to idle :)
- The lack of exercise is coming back as a strict “I-Told-You-So”. The word exercise has somehow crept into your daily schedule
- Oh yes! You HAVE a daily schedule
- Career aspirations like “I-want-to-be-the-next-Bill-Gates” are thrown out of the window and a staid appeal for the normalcy is welcomed
- No splurging all of your money, but rather put them away for a rainy day.
People say that life begins at 30. I guess by this age you come to know the limits (physical and mental) of yourself.
- Not more than 12 pegs of booze
- Not more than 2 joints …
… ummm, I’d better keep this list off for now.