All of us have dreams, aspirations and goals in our lives. Things we wish to do or to achieve before we proverbially kick the bucket.
This list is the Bucket List.
It’s a summation of all the things that drive us to do the things we do. It shapes us and our actions. This is a post for #Indispired.
The list however, is true to my heart and let’s hope that I am able to strike off all the items before I call it a day. Perhaps then, I can also add to it!
The Bucket List
- Retire from work playing Golf (preferably at at the age of 40). This is what I told my would be father-in-law when I was but 24 years old. On hearing this, he was dumbfounded (since he was 40+ at that time). I still have 6 years to do this.
Get out of a job and become an entrepreneur.
- Found a big ass thriving company known for quality work and delivering value. Well, I am working on this and the next 2-3 years would be focused on scaling 13 Llama Studio.
Inaugurate at least one ceremony at IIM Indore (my alma mater).
- Have one crore INR lying in
an FD accountinvestments.
- Create one super famous product. I was part of the team that created KlueLess and built EduPristine, but this needs to be big ass famous :)
- Visit Times Square during New Year’s Eve (perhaps because I have watched too many movies).
- Lose like 40 kilos.
RideDrive a Ferrari. I know this is too cliched, but what the hell, it’s my bucket list and I want to drive a Ferrari.
- Have a huge and successful blog (and thank you for helping, please be a dear and spread the word around :) )