Have been staying away from posting these days. This is not going to be a post on what should have been or what could have been. The past couple of months have been the hardest to tackle, on the professional front. Continue reading After the Dust settles
I do not call myself a Content Marketer. Heck, my language skills are not that great nor have I managed to keep honing them so as to write waxing lines of prose.
Most of the blogging I do on this blog, is always incidental in nature. Incidental in the sense, it’s almost always as a reaction to things. If this happens, and if I feel tempted to blog about it, I will post it.
However, this email newsletter by Avinash Kaushik is making me question the way I am writing this blog. Should there be a definitive overarching purpose to the blog … I think so!
What should the purpose be?
Let me think on this!
This is a little late publishing this post (it should have been 2 years back), however, my appreciation of this map has improved, and I thought it would be a good time to talk about the Gartner Digital Marketing Map.
This has been a fairly busy year … for the Ajinkya’s and for the Llamas!
With changing trends in fitness regime Zumba has become a popular addition all around the world. It is a perfect combination of dance and aerobics. Zumba has definitely put its foothold at many cities with multiple dance academy’s.
Continue reading Zumba : Dance Away to Fitness!
It’s not until you know for sure that you are never going to see someone for the rest of your life do you sense the loss.
Have you been on a trip and made friends with others, only to realize that you will probably never see each other again? When the time to part comes, you sense a small twinge of a loss.
However, when these are blood relations … family ties where you know the grandfather who always comes to all family occasions, who manages to play and keep all the children occupied … by barking like a dog or by teasing the children. The one constant in your family who can be trusted to show up on all occasions. The loss you feel is greater … subtle even.
I will miss him.
RIP – Suhas Ajoba
All of us have dreams, aspirations and goals in our lives. Things we wish to do or to achieve before we proverbially kick the bucket.
This list is the Bucket List.
It’s a summation of all the things that drive us to do the things we do. It shapes us and our actions. This is a post for #Indispired.
The list however, is true to my heart and let’s hope that I am able to strike off all the items before I call it a day. Perhaps then, I can also add to it!
The Bucket List
- Retire from work playing Golf (preferably at at the age of 40). This is what I told my would be father-in-law when I was but 24 years old. On hearing this, he was dumbfounded (since he was 40+ at that time). I still have 6 years to do this.
Get out of a job and become an entrepreneur.
- Found a big ass thriving company known for quality work and delivering value. Well, I am working on this and the next 2-3 years would be focused on scaling 13 Llama Studio.
Inaugurate at least one ceremony at IIM Indore (my alma mater).
- Have one crore INR lying in
an FD accountinvestments.
- Create one super famous product. I was part of the team that created KlueLess and built EduPristine, but this needs to be big ass famous :)
- Visit Times Square during New Year’s Eve (perhaps because I have watched too many movies).
- Lose like 40 kilos.
RideDrive a Ferrari. I know this is too cliched, but what the hell, it’s my bucket list and I want to drive a Ferrari.
- Have a huge and successful blog (and thank you for helping, please be a dear and spread the word around :) )